Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Beloving U are..


The story that when anytime i’m back.

My heart feeling, can’t show up to them. I wanna tell how i love them more than anyone in my life now. I wanna tell how i wanna make them happy more than anyone. But, my mouth always silently success for do not talk that. I don’t know why. It’s hard. Not only coz i don’t proof my loving yet, but also may be it does’t meaningfull for them. As your priding child, i don’t want make the sad with my fail. I know, it’s completely make them shame with my failure. I  always say something to make you proud, but i don’t know when it is.

When i’ve gone..

Always with tears, when i miss them. Just embrace their shadows in my night. I don’t tell them about my sickness, coz i know they’ll sick most than me. I don’t tell them my worried, coz that’s all just make them over condition.
Just pray for all the thing make us better in His mercifull everyday. Because of both of u, can increase my motivation for do the best.

For my beloved, Mom ‘n Dad.
My Beloved sister n brother n brother in law.
My beloved nieces, smile for U
Love you all, my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment